Please select material
1. Installation ManualA highly detailed and fully illustrated installation manual is included with all orders of high performance gypsum and micro concrete tiles. Install over relatively smooth flat surfaces, all major holes or major damage must be repaired. Surface must be clean, dry and free of loose debris.
2. Who can install our tilesWe recommend installation to be done by millwork installers or tile trade professionals.
3. SafetyDuring the installation of Textural Designs 3D wall tiles and panels ALL appropriate safety and respiratory equipment must be worn at all times.
4. Installing the PanelsA. Pre-drill 2 holes into opposite corners of the panel with a countersink drill bit. B. Apply adhesive approximately the size of a Quarter to the back of each panel as needed
6. SeamingWhen mounting is complete, seaming is required to give the tiles a monolithic, continuous look. Patterns may also be left unseamed.
7. SandingAfter the filler material is dry (drying times will vary based on filler type, humidity and brand) use a sanding pad or sand paper (180G or 240G) and sand away the filler material.
8. FinishingIt is recommended that finishing and paint be applied after installation and seaming is complete to unify the color of the entire installation. However if the seaming material is the same color as the tiles, painting is not necessary.
Installing and finishing